Now contracting 2016/2017 crop
Soft Red Winter Wheat
over local Thompsons soft red winter wheat posted bid, for wheat planted from certified Branson seed.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer the Branson program at our Pontypool branch.
Thompsons Advanced Agronomy Solutions special offer:
Thompsons customers who contract Branson wheat acres will receive a $1.50 per acre discount on a 2.5 acre grid soil sampling service or $3.00 per acre discount on intensive zone soil sampling service for acres planted in the fall of 2015 or harvested in the summer of 2016.
- Delivered to a Thompsons branch or picked up off-farm post-harvest
- Must be certified Branson seed, and cannot be co-mingled with other wheat
- Thompsons soft red wheat drying, and storage schedules to apply at time of delivery
- No restrictions on bushels per acre
- Very high yield potential across all environments
- 106 yield index in Area I & II combined (5 year avg.)
- Responds to intense management
- Strong disease package
- Solid winter survival with good spring growth
- Very good standability
- Threshes easily
- Excellent grain quality
- Good fusarium tolerance
|Seed size (lb.)||12404|
|Head type||White chaff, awnless|
(Numeric ratings out of 9 where 9 is best)